Scottish Wool Blended Black, Roayl Stewart, Black Watch, Red & White Diced, Pride of Scotland and Irish Heritage Glengarry Kilt Hats.
1. Glengarry is Fully Lined.
2. 100% Pure Wool cotton Ribbon to back the glengarry.
3. Glengarry side Bow is cotton ribbon Ideal for pout Band Badge.
100% Pure Wool Scottish Balmoral Plain / diced Hat Red,White & Black Balmoral Hats
· The Balmoral is a traditional Scottish cap (bonnet, or 'bunnet' in Scots), worn as part of Highland dress, either informal or formal.
· Dating from at least the 16th century, the hat takes its name from Balmoral Castle in Scotland, a royal residence.
· The Balmoral is made from thick, woollen material and features the traditional small pom-pom on top (called a 'toorie'), rose cockade on the side and swallow-tail ribbons at the back.
· Quality Pure Wool Balmoral Hat.
· Normally worn as part of Scottish military or civilian dress.